The 3rd Genaration of the Audyn True Copper, the Copper Cap max, combines the technology and advantages of the Audyn True Copper, Audyn Reference and the Audyn Plus in one component without compromise. Maximum copper.
Also with the Audyn "True Copper Cap max" we keep to the technical truths. No contamination of the component with mixtures of various metals or fairylike oils.
A Very high end capacitor should be absolutely neutral and should pass signals undistorted. The Audyn True Copper Cap does not have a seperate sound or sound picture. Absolutely exact, accurate and honest reproduction of the signals that enter.
It simply does what it should. Full OFC copper-foil-copper-polypropylene capacitor for exacting and high quality loudspeaker applications.
- Full OFC Copper foil,
- Copper metallized foil dielectric,
- non inductive,
- selfhealing construction,
- Tritec 7x0.5 mm tinned wire leads gives bigger surface by flexible connections,
- 630 VDC,
- Tolerance : 2%,
- Temperature: -25 C bis + 70 C,
- IEC60384-1, EN130000,
- Ris >30000/C(Mohm,uF),
- Test V between terminals: Ur:630VDC, Ut:650VDC 1min. at 25C,
- Test V between short connected terminalsand case: 1000VDC, 1min at 25C.
- It is True Copper-Copper-Capacitor.
- Made for passive crossover network for loudspeakers.